Pages


Wednesday, January 3, 2018

First Finishes for 2018

Last year, on January first, I decided to make a temperature blanket. Then, because I am a little nuts, I decided that I would make two! For those of you who don't know what a temperature blanket is, it is a blanket that records the temperature each day of the year. I made mine by picking out a different color for every five degrees celsius (I live in Canada). I crocheted one row a day in moss stitch, every day for the entire year. Here are the finished blankets. Left side of the pictures is the start of the blankets in Jan. 2017. Right side of the pictures is Dec. 2017


1 comment:

  1. Wow! That is a lot of crocheting. I would not have the patience to do that so I admire someone who does! These turned out really pretty!

    ReplyDelete