Pages


Monday, August 19, 2013

Provincial Exhibition Results

This is the first year that I entered my knitting in the provincial exhibition. I didn't know what to expect, as I had never even been to the exhibition before. I had to make three trips to Charlottetown, one to drop off my knitting, one to pick up my knitting, one an extra trip in between to check out the competition and to see if I won anything, and I did! Two first place ribbons, two seconds, and a third. My two pairs of mittens didn't win  anything :(   Next year I hope to enter not only knitting, but maybe some quilting and cross-stitch also. I'm going to be one busy girl this winter!
Hat and mitten combo, and preemie set

Work socks and baby set

Fancy socks (and my foot, lol!)

Fancy mitts and work mitts

No comments:

Post a Comment