This morning I started to sandwich together my Easy Street quilt. The top has been done for several years, but I've been putting off finishing it because it's so big. Today I bit the bullet and started the process. It's still only about half pinned, and I ran out of safety pins, but come Monday it will be ready to be quilted. Here's a picture of the top.
I made a couple of blocks for the March Stash Bee queen. She requested any kind of star block in her colors of blue and yellow/gold.
I finished a couple of charity hats, and my sock yarn blanket is ready for the triangles on the edges. I am edging it in black.