Pages


Friday, April 3, 2015

On The Needles, April 03, 2015

I haven't done an "on the needles" post for a few weeks, but that doesn't mean I haven't been knitting. I am working on a little dress for my granddaughter's first birthday.
Serenity's Dress

This little sweater was finished in January, but I couldn't find the right color buttons for it. Finally found the perfect buttons and it is finished, although I do still want to make a matching hat.
Braided Cables Baby Sweater
One pair of socks finished, and another pair started.
No Purl Monkey Socks

My first pair of toe-up socks, magic loop
A couple of charity finishes, 1898 hat and a pair of mittens.
Leftovers Mittens

1898 Hat
Oh, I almost forgot...I also started a corner to corner afghan (crochet) to try to use up some leftovers. I am a little further a long than the picture shows, but it's too dark to get a new updated picture.
As usual, head on over to Judy at Patchwork Times, to see more knitting goodness. Last but not least, I am looking for some sympathy, because we are expecting more snow again tomorrow! Another 15 cms (6"). Enough already!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment