Pages


Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Look what I picked up at the framers today

Took a drive to Charlottetown this morning to pick up my 2 cross stitch pictures from Michael's. This one is called Tribute to Ackworth, by designer Barbara J. I belong to a Yahoo group called Sticklounge. It is a stitching group where we receive one part of a design, and have to stitch that part and send in a picture before we can receive the next part.

This one is called Dog Lessons for People by Lizzie Kate


Our son Ryan left yesterday morning for the long drive to Grand Prairie, Alberta. He is heading out there to work for the winter. He is driving out there all by himself, and I will worry until he gets there safely. So far he has been very good at keeping in touch, texting me 2 or 3 times a day. This is him and his son (our grandson) Teigan, the night before he left.




No comments:

Post a Comment