Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

Sewing Updates

I am making good progress on the Starburst Quilt Along. I have my first 2 blocks sewn together.
First block laid out and ready to sew

All sewn together
2 blocks done


 I also have 2 more blocks done for the My Favorite Block Quilt Along
Scrappy Churn Dash


Reflection  
Last but definitely not least, I have finished piecing together my Easy Street Mystery Quilt. It still needs borders, and I have decided on a 1 inch dark purple inner border and a 5 inch turquoise outer border. I am excited to get this one quilted. It will be the biggest quilt I have ever attempted to quilt on my Bernina 44QE. The biggest obstacle will be finding a big enough floor space to get it sandwiched together and basted.

No comments:

Post a Comment