Pages


Friday, January 17, 2014

On and Off The Needles - Jan.17, 2014

Lots of knitting done this week. My Hitchhiker is finished....now we just need some normal cold winter weather so I can wear it. It has been mild and rainy for the last week.
Slippers for my daughter-in-law are finished. She picked the pattern and the colors!
Sarah's Slippers
A bit of progress on my Dylan cardigan.......
Dylan Cardigan
I belong to a needlework guild, and we meet every Monday night. Sometimes I cross-stitch, but lately I'm just knitting. My current Monday night project is Sweet Baby Dress .
Sweet Baby Dress
In between the other projects, I am working on a pair of mittens.....
Wool Mittens
And.....I joined a Mystery Sock KAL This week we knit the cuffs, next week we knit the legs. Here is my progress.....
The first cuff
I'm linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times. I just love seeing what everyone else is knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment