Pages


Friday, January 31, 2014

On and Off the Needles, January 31, 2014

A couple of finishes this week. First up is the baby dress. This was meant to be knit only at my Monday night stitch group, but I got a bit excited to get it finished, so now I need a new Monday night project.
Baby Dress, size 6 months
I found enough buttons to finish my baby owlet sweater. I'm not overly fond of sewing on buttons, but all 32 of them are sewn on. Now I need to make a hat to go with the sweater, and that means more buttons!
Baby Owlet Sweater
I decided to knit some more on my mystery socks, thinking that maybe I would like them more as I progressed, but I still don't like them. I really think they will be heading to the frog pile. No sense knitting something that I'm not enjoying, and these just are not an enjoyable knit. Sorry socks.....it's not your fault that I don't like you......no hard feelings, OK!!!!!
Cuff

Heel
I'm linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times. Lots of knitting goodness to drool over!

No comments:

Post a Comment