Pages


Monday, November 21, 2016

Slow Progress

My quilting progress is slow, slow, slow. Pain in my shoulder and neck means I can only sew for very short periods at a time. I am making progress, though. I now have 22 star blocks finished (out of 30) and 5 of the alternate blocks (out of 20). It will get done eventually!
Allietare Progress
I know I said I wouldn't start anything new......but......there is a new quilt-along just started, called 150 Canadian Women. It is only 3 small 6 inch blocks each week, in celebration of Canada's 150th birthday in 2017. It is available by signing up for the e- newsletter at Next Step Quilt Designs. Here are my first 3 blocks:
 And on the knitting front, the only thing I can show is this Sock Monkey Sleep Sack, made for my new granddaughter Chloe. Can't wait to see a picture of her snuggled into it!


No comments:

Post a Comment